Looking to improve, modify, or update your existing franchise business?
Are you frustrated with your current relationship with franchise legal counsel?
We can help. We bring more than 50 years of experience as franchise legal providers at affordable fees. We do not charge big firm fees, so our franchisor clients do not have to worry about having to pay big firm prices for the same Franchise Lawyer services. Our fee structure is unlike any other franchise law firm in the industry. You will not pay for every call or email, nor will you pay additional fees at renewal time. With decades of experience in successfully representing franchisor business, and by charging fees that pale in comparison to what you may currently be paying, our unique structure as franchise lawyers has benefited existing franchisors of all types and sizes. Click here to view a list of some of the franchise clients we have helped.
Here are some of the legal services we provide existing franchisors:
- Review, analyze, and modify existing franchise documents
- Update disclosure documents to comply with FTC Rule and state registration requirements
- Register FDDs in all franchise registration states
- Restructure marketing techniques
- Assure legal compliance in staff training and operations
- Assure legal compliance of marketing strategies
- Assist in mergers, acquisitions, and financing (IPOs)
- Coordinate franchise litigation and dispute resolution
- Review trademarks and service marks
- Implement master franchising, area developer, and area representative arrangements, domestically and internationally
- Review and negotiate franchise and business opportunities on behalf of prospective franchisees
Contact us today, and we will explain how we can provide benefits, expertise, and potential cost savings to your franchise business with our legal services. Find out more about Harold Kestenbaum Franchise Attorney New York who specializes in franchise law.